Frequently Asked Questions
Qualification, Trail Maintenance (TM) and Training Run
Click on the question to see the answer.
- How do I submit my Qual and TM Data?
- You must submit your Qual and TM Data on the website. Click on the Qual and TM Icon at the top of the website and follow the prompts. You must complete the Qual and TM before you submit it.
- Is there a Qual and TM Process Flow Diagram?
- Yes, look for the Qual and TM Flow Diagram in this years Race info.
- When will the new Trail Maintenance and Training Run Schedule be available?
- Normally, the Schedule will be published on the website in early April. We have to wait till the winter rains and weather conditions have ended in the ANF before we publish the Schedule. A sample of last years Schedule is on the website in the Gray area for your information only. Something similar will be published for this years race.
- Will you let us know when the new 2016 TM/TR Schedule is available.
- When I post the 2016 Trail Maintenance / Training Run (TM/TR) Schedule on the website, I will send a Mass Email out to all runners in the race.
- If I do not perform my Trail Maintenance in Southern California but perform it where I live/train, how do I submit it convenient 4 hours segments.
- If you live in Southern California (South of Fresno), then you must perform your Trail Maintenance with Hal Winton on ANF.
If you live anywhere else, then perform your Trail Maintenance where you live/train. If you do your Trail Maintenance over several days in 4 hour segments because it is not convenient to perform it in one day. Then submit your Trail Maintenance after you complete 8 hours! The Trail Maintenance Form is not set up to submit Trail Maintenance in 4 hour segments.