Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run Registration
The 32nd Annual Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run
is on August 3/4, 2019.
The 2019 lottery will open on Monday December 3, 2018 at 12 noon and remains open for 7 days.
In order to be accepted in the lottery runners will need to have a qualifying race at the time of the lottery.
Any official race 50 miles or longer run between December 4, 2017 and December 4, 2018 applies as qualifier.
Go to the ultrasignup page by clicking the logo below
The race organization has agreed on the rules for the 2019 race entry below:
- All lottery entrants will need to have run an official (i.e. timed race with published results) 50+ mile race in 2018 (1/1/18-12/1/18) in order to register for the lottery.
- There will be 220 spots for the lottery. The roughly 30 remaining spots are reserved for volunteers, sponsors, and Sterling Silver Ticket Winners. Results will be posted Dec 21st.
- Runners that have consistently entered each year and not been drawn in the AC100 lotteries will be given an extra ticket for each year they have not been selected.
- Runners will get 1 more ticket for each year they have finished AC100.
- Solo Runners will get 1 more ticket, and are eligible for special Solo Division Awards, Buckles, and T-shirt.
- A Wait List of 100 runners will also be pulled automatically. We will add Wait List runners to the race until July 1st.
- If you are on the Wait List, you will automatically be charged the $360 Entry Fee whenever a runner drops from the Start List. If you do not want to be charged, please drop from the Wait List on your UltraSignUp.com profile under "Registration History - Edit".
- All runners in the race will complete Trail Work by July 22nd.
- Refunds for all runners: 50% up until March 1st, 25% up until July 1st.